Preparation for Employment
Employment Pathways ILN
This course is about improving your reading and writing and getting better with numbers. We’ll also help with digital, financial, emotional, and workplace literacy. Your study will be based on your job choice or future career plans.
You’ll be helped to work on your own development, confidence, self-esteem and motivation, and we’ll help you deal with whatever holds you back.
What you’ll do
- Create your own CV
- Write a basic cover letter
- Improve your job-searching and job application skills
- Practice all types of interviews (including video)
- Apply for jobs online using Solomon Group resources
To be eligible for this course, you must:
- Be committed and attend regularly
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident