Warehouse and Yard Operations Level 3
Our FREE, 12-week programme will train you for a career in the warehousing and yard operations industry. If you are looking to get back to the workforce
or take the next step in your career, this is a great opportunity to develop
your skills - for FREE!
What will I learn?
- Industry recognised certification: Forklift licence, Counter balance and reach, Stock picket licence and portable, RF scanner
- Basic knowledge of MPI accreditation and truck pallet certification
- Industry employability skills
- Job search skills
- Manual handling and forkhoist operations
- Workplace reporting and documentation
- Learn stock and portable RF scanning
- Workplace health and safety plus dangerous goods knowledge
- Financial skills (ANZ Money Minded)
What we’re looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Physically fit
- Hard working
- Good work ethic
- Would prefer a minimum of Learner Licence
- Individuals who want to work in warehousing Programme information
DURATION: 12 weeks
LOCATION: 30b Ash Road, Wiri
You may be able to train while you receive your benefit. Please check with your case manager before you enrol with us. Interested? Get in touch here, call us on 0800 747 687 or better yet, enrol below.