Contact Centre Operations - Auckland Council Pathway
If you are looking to get back to the workforce, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills. This training scheme runs for 12 weeks and covers valuable skills for potential employment by Auckland Council.
Our employment navigators will support you into finding work following graduation.
What you will learn:
- Communication skills
- Contact centre skills
- Computer skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Product knowledge and navigation
- Complaint handling
- Employability skills
What you will get:
- Useful training for your future
- Solomon Group Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Employment opportunities. We train you, we place you in employment.
What we're looking for:
- Helpful personality
- Strong people skills
- Some computing skills
- Reasonable ability with numbers
- Good work ethic
- You'll also love talking on the phone!
If you would like to apply for this free training please click here to register your interest and one of our recruitment managers will be in touch.
Dont have a CV? That is fine, you can click here to download our CV template to create one.
To get employment with Auckland Council following the completion of training you must also have:
- A good command of the English language – both verbal and written
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word
- Basic email knowledge
- Typing skills of 25+ wpm
- A laptop/computer access at home with wifi
- The ability to work rostered shifts including weekends and some afternoons/evenings
- The ability to attend course daily and on time
- No holidays or leave requirements during the course duration (e.g. attending wedding overseas and will be absent 1 week)
- Support in place to assist with any childcare or carer needs to ensure attendance isn’t impacted
You may be able to train while you receive your benefit. Please check with your case manager before you enrol with us.
Interested? Get in touch here or call us on 0800 747 687