Auckland Council Contact Centre
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills - for FREE!
Following completion of this training programme there is an opportunity for employment with the Auckland Council.
Submit your CV to email@example.com to register your interest in this course. Get in quick, spaces are limited.
What you will learn:
- Communication skills
- Contact centre skills
- Computer skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Product knowledge and navigation
- Complaint handling
- Employability skills
What you will get:
- Useful training for your future
- Potential Contact Centre employment at Auckland Council Manukau
What we're looking for:
- Good command of the English language – both verbal and written
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word
- Basic email knowledge
- Typing skills of 25+ wpm
- Must have laptop/computer access at home with wifi
- Able to work rostered shifts including weekends and some afternoons/evenings
- Able to attend course daily and on time
- Have no holidays or leave requirements during the course duration (e.g. attending wedding overseas and will be absent 1 week)
- Have support in place to assist with any childcare or carer needs to ensure attendance isn’t impacted
- Good work ethic
- You'll also love talking on the phone!
You may be able to train while you receive your benefit. Please check with your case manager before you enrol with us. Interested? Get in touch here or call us on 0800 747 687.