Free* course, sign up now!
If you want to build a brighter future, learn employment search skills and gain tools for a successful career then this 10 week course is for you.
Two Northland Training locations:
9 Dickeson Street, Kaikohe & 7 Redan Road Kaitaia
Phone: 09 405 3818
Duration: 10 Weeks, Monday to Thursday, 9am - 3pm
- Digital, Financial, Emotional, and
Workplace Literacy Skills
- Context will be based on employment or individual future career plans
- Participants will be supported to improve self-development, confidence, self-esteem, motivation
Participants Will Also:
- Create a CV and cover letter templates
- Improve job application targeting skills and do job-search
- Practice all types of interviews
- Can opt in to complete infrastructure training during course.
- Opt in for on the job training
- Gain your next level of driver licence
To be eligible for this FREE course, you must:
- be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- hold a qualification no higher than Level 1
- be committed to regular attendance