Want to get employed but don’t know where to start?
If you want to build a brighter future, learn employment search skills and gain tools for a successful career then this 6 week course is for you.
This course is held at our Auckland campus located at 236 Great South Road, Manurewa.
Duration: 6 Weeks, Mon-Fri, 9am - 3pm
This programme will help you with:
- Career preparation
- Job search
- Getting an interview and landing the role
- Setting financial goals, budgeting and money management skills
What you will get:
- Drivers licence support and defensive driving course
- Industry recognised certificate of your choice (site safe, traffic management, food hygiene)
- Meetings with employers and industry visits
To be eligible for this FREE course, you must:
- be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- hold a qualification no higher than Level 1
- be committed to regular attendance