Roading and Earthworks Training + Employment
We will train you and place you in employment.
Training available in Kaitaia, Kaikohe, Wiri, Manurewa and Pukekohe.
If you are serious about work, we are serious about getting you employed. Do you want to work for any of these companies?
Supported by Auckland City Council’s Employer Consortium – The Southern Initiative – we offer FREE Trades Training for Maori and Pasifika aged 16 – 40 years old.
Our free Roading and Earthworks Training is the perfect place to start. Change your life in 12 weeks and get your Certificate in Infrastructure Works Level 2!
What you will learn:
- Build skills and confidence
- Learn in a friendly, supportive environment
- Learn the safe and effective operation of basic roading and earthworks equipment
- Work site health and safety
- Use and care of tools
- Use practical learning to grow your knowledge
What you will get:
- NZQA Level 2 Certificate in Infrastructure Works.
- NZQA Level 1 Certificate in Traffic Management.
- Get your Site Safe Certificate
- Driver licence support
- Entry level earning potential of $50k per year
Complete the course in 9 weeks and we'll spend 3 weeks with you to find work placement!
You may be able to study if you are on a benefit.
Call us to find out more on 0800 747 687.
Don’t wait – now’s the time