New Zealand Certificate in Infrastructure Works Level 2 (Roading & Earthworks)
We will train you and place you in employment.
Training available in Wiri (Auckland), Kaitaia and Kaikohe
If you are serious about work, we are serious about getting you employed. Do you want to work for any of these companies?
We offer FREE Trades Training for Maori and Pasifika aged 16 – 40 years old.
Our free Roading and Earthworks Training is the perfect place to start that new career. Change your life in 9 weeks and get your Certificate in Infrastructure Works Level 2!
What you will learn:
- Build skills and confidence
- Learn in a friendly, supportive environment
- Learn the safe and effective operation of basic roading and earthworks equipment
- Work site health and safety
- Use and care of tools
- Use practical learning to grow your knowledge
What you will get:
- New Zealand Certificate in Infrastructure Works Level 2
- Get your Site Safe Certificate
- Driver licence support
- Entry level earning potential of $50k per year
Complete the course in 9 weeks (we'll then spend 3 weeks with you to find work placement)
You may be able to study if you are on a benefit.
Call us to find out more on 0800 747 687.
Don’t wait – now’s the time