Enrolment at Solomon Group
Solomons Group Limited standard terms of enrolment
Applicants are required to provide true and complete information when filling out the application form and attaching documents. Provision of false information may result in the termination of the application / enrolment.
A completed Application Form forms the basis of a contract between the applicant (or his/her parent if the applicant is aged under 18) and Solomon Group.
Change of Address or Contact Details
Students are required to notify Solomon Group immediately if their address or contact details change.
Student photos, videos and testimonials
- From time to time Solomon posts photographs, video records and written/spoken testimonials of students on the Solomon website, prospectus, newsletters and other mass media communication.
- It is a Solomon Group policy that any published items are positive depictions of students.
- Students’ consent is sought before their information is used.
Student Fee Protection
The New Zealand Government requires that all New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) registered Private Training Establishments must protect all student fees paid to them in advance. The Aspire2 PTEs are registered for Fee Protect through The Public Trust, which has an unsecured capital guarantee from the New Zealand Government. For further information visit www.feeprotect.co.nz
This means that in the unlikely event that an Aspire2 PTE is unable to complete the programme in which you are enrolled (this could be because of closure, insolvency, loss of NZQA accreditation or programme withdrawal), the remainder of your student fees (including accommodation and living expenses if paid in advance) will be protected. You will have the choice to receive any remaining fees back or have them paid directly to an alternative education provider.
- This website may not be modified or altered in any way.
- This website may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Solomon Group Content and User Content.
- Solomon Group reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to view, download, and print this web at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Solomon Group.
The information in this website is general in nature only. Although the information in this website is believed to be accurate, no liability (whether as a result of negligence or otherwise) is accepted for any loss of any kind that may arise from actions based on the contents of this website.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed in this web are the property of Solomon Group, Aspire2 Group Limited or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Solomon Group, Aspire2 Group Limited or such third party that may own the Marks. Solomon Group is a trademark of Aspire2 Group Limited.
Governing Land and Jurisdiction
By accessing this Site, you and Solomon Group agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web shall be governed by the statutes and laws of New Zealand, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Solomon Group also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Supreme Court of Auckland with respect to such matters.