Students studying in New Zealand are supported and protected by the The Education (Pastoral Care of Tertiary and International Learners) Code of Practice 2021. The code sets out the roles and responsibilities of education providers in ensuring learner wellbeing and success.
Solomon Group is a signatory of the code and as such we should be supporting our learners to:
- Be safe, both physically and mentally
- Feel respected and accepted for who they are
- Feel supported in their learning and wellbeing
- Stay connected with social and cultural networks
- Have their say in decisions about services
Click here to find out more about the code on the NZQA website.
Solomon Group have conducted self-reviews on how well we are practising The Code, you can find our latest report here.