Youth Service – NEET
We get referrals from Government departments and schools. You can also be referred to us by your whānau, families and community workers if they think you could use our help.
What we do for you
If you are one of these young people we’re here to help. Here’s how:
- You get one-to-one help, advice and on-going support
- We help you to get NCEA Level 2 or higher
- We help you find a career path through education, an apprenticeship or a job
- You have the backing of your local community
- You can develop the life skills to be successful and confident
We also offer workshops to empower your students and school succeed. Find out more here.
For emergency support outside of working hours click here